Monday, October 30, 2017

My 30 Days of Hell (or is it ?)

                        
I freaking love dining out in general. It's became a hobby of mine to dine out and I can't help it! Besides it's not my fault. These billion dollar companies blind me every day with their gleaming ads on purpose. They know damn well some idiot will look at their ads astonished and want to rush out of their couch to buy whatever delicious item they're selling. Oh right, that idiot is me. What can I say though, it tastes amazing. I mean, if you saw a big juicy cheeseburger with crispy hot bacon on a warm buttery bun like this.....

Image result for bacon burger


Wouldn't you want to do this?
Image result for spending gif


I mean, unless you're a vegetarian. Although I do love spending on outside food, I do realize it's a problem because I get told EVERYDAY. My mother loves giving me motivational speeches every day, such as, "You idiot that can use that money for something better! I hope you go broke so I can laugh and tell you I told you so!". To which I reply, "Thanks Mom, I love you too". So inspirational right? I am going to do something about it though. I'm thinking of cutting my funds towards any outside food by forcing myself. Starting tomorrow I will start my 30 day challenge of cutting any spending to outside food, but today I will have my last outside food feast.
Image result for grubbing gif

No comments:

Post a Comment