Monday, October 30, 2017

Solution


I ran across probably the most useful piece of advice ever on the internet. I was looking through my Twitter and an annoying ad popped up. Thankfully it caught my attention. The only thing is, it caught my attention because it was a picture of a nice juicy steak and some perfectly seasoned fries. How ironic. After I drooled on myself I noticed there was words blocking the view of this masterpiece. It read,"9 Ways To Stop Spending Money on Food". When I clicked on it I felt like I found treasure. It was the Holy Bible of food addicts featuring the 9 commandments.
Image result for amazed gif

After reading I can say the tip I found the most astonishing was eat before you shop. This made me rethink my whole life because it was completely true. When you eat, you don't really want to think about food anymore so that makes you not want to eat anything when you leave the house. That was the solution I was looking for all along. I was determined to eat before I left the house every day. There wasn't any better day to start that commitment because today, my grandma made Pozole. If you have never tried Pozole what are you doing with your life? Pozole is probably the most iconic food from Mexico, right after tacos. Anyways here's the reason I didn't eat out today.
Image result for picture of pozole

No comments:

Post a Comment